Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another free lunch? I'll take it.

A few weeks ago my co-workers ordered lunch from Potbelly's (see here). Unfortunately the order was incorrect. In apology they sent him free sandwich tickets, which he offered to take us to lunch with today.


How adorable is that ticket, first of all? In the world of coupons, that is a quality one. Quality.

Plus, it was a nice day and I couldn't turn down a chance to walk the block or so to the store and get out of the office for a few minutes.

My work peeps, crossing the street.
And honestly, how much better is a free lunch, especially a delicious one, than the tuna and cucumber slices I would've packed for myself, not to mention paid for? Answer: light-years better.

Sandwich AND Starbucks? This made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment