Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Grati-Tuesday.

Today I am thankful:

That I cut my bangs myself and they turned out somewhat okay.

That my Jeep Compass got 30 miles to the gallon on the last leg of our road trip. Sweet!

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Candy Apple

For Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Candy Apple. I've finally found a way to have red lips with a chapstick feel. Success!

For the YMCA where I can't wait to get my workout on this evening.

To live in the good ol' U. S of A. We may have our problems sometimes, but when you stop to consider the alternatives, I for one feel pretty blessed to live somewhere my rights are respected and protected, and where the quality of life is so darn good. Happy Birthday 'Merica! Hope everyone is celebrating appropriately tomorrow. What are your plans?




No comments:

Post a Comment